Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
How to use Web of Science in order to measure Open Access publications and compliance with Open Science policies to support REF claims.
- Tracking and measuring research that is Open Science compliant is a key requirement of research evaluation exercises (REF, UK for example).
- Our experts will demonstrate how to measure Open Access publications using Web of Science and how to analyse OA research using Incites.
- Learn how Open Science policies extent to research data and how the Data Citation Index supports the expose of open data.
- The ability to track, measure and analyse OA publications and data can address questions such as
- How can I measure the OA compliancy of a researcher for tenure purposes?
- How can I demonstrate my organisation is compliant with Open Science policies?
- How can I analyse the growth and impact of OA content for the United Kingdom?
- Thursday 17th May 10am London
- Register here
- Thursday, May 17, 2018
- 5:00am - 6:00am
- Online Webinar