How to use Web of Science in order to measure Open Access publications and compliance with Open Science policies to support REF claims.
- Tracking and measuring research that is Open Science compliant is a key requirement of research evaluation exercises (REF, UK for example).
- Our experts will demonstrate how to measure Open Access publications using Web of Science and how to analyse OA research using Incites.
- Learn how Open Science policies extent to research data and how the Data Citation Index supports the expose of open data.
- The ability to track, measure and analyse OA publications and data can address questions such as
- How can I measure the OA compliancy of a researcher for tenure purposes?
- How can I demonstrate my organisation is compliant with Open Science policies?
- How can I analyse the growth and impact of OA content for the United Kingdom?
- Thursday 17th May 10am London
- Register here
- Thursday, May 17, 2018
- 5:00am - 6:00am
- Online Webinar