Learn how to quickly discover over 310K of associated research data within the Web of Science Core Collection
- In order to harness the efforts of collecting and storing research data, the Web of Science database family includes the Data Citation Index.
- Our experts will explain the key features of the DCI and how this tool facilities the linking of data to the subsequent published research.
- Discover how to quickly perform a search on your topic in Web of Science Core Collection and connect to the data associated with it.
- Exposing data can help answer questions such as:
- What data can I reuse or build on for my topic?
- Are the researchers receiving funding from my organisation complying with the mandate to make data available?
- Tuesday 22nd May 10am London
- Register here
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- 5:00am - 5:45am
- Online Webinar