Build reports to identify research trends using powerful analytical tools in the Web of Science Core Collection (London 10am)
Date: Wednesday 25th April
Time: 10.00am BST
Duration: 45 minutes.
- Our experts will show you how to perform an analysis on a search query in order to identify trends, for example how to identify experts or identify funding sources for a topic of interest
- Learn how to build reports using a wide range of data values and visualizations
- Our experts will demonstrate how to flow from top level analysis to the publications of areas of interest
- Find out how to export and save your analysis data in different formats for reporting purposes external to the Web of Science.
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- 5:00am - 5:45am
- Online Webinar