Learn how to create and consolidate an author identity (ORCID/RID) in order to be compliant with Publisher and Funder requirements for authors.
- Major publishers such as PLOS, Royal Society and Wiley and Funders such as the Wellcome Trust UK and Swedish Research Council amongst others require ORCID ID’s for authors. Our experts will show to how to craft an ORCID profile to include your publications from Web of Science.
- Learn best practices and tips on how to search for your publications in Web of Science.
- Our experts will show you how to save queries and receive query alerts in order to facilitate the updating of your ORCID profile.
- Wednesday 28th February at 10am London
- Register here
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018
- 5:00am - 5:45am
- Online Webinar