Learn how to develop a references library and manage your references with Endnote online (10.30am London)
- Our experts will explain how to acquire an Endnote online account.
- Find out how Endnote can ingest references from a variety of sources (Web of Science, online connections, Google Scholar, imports)
- Learn how to organise your references into groups and edit them.
- Learn how to share references with others and find duplicates.
- Discover how Endnote Manuscript matcher can help you with your paper submissions.
- 10.30am London
- Register here: https://clarivatesupport.webex.com/clarivatesupport/k2/j.php?MTID=td9f096713bd2199f2b6b0949ff86a7e8
- Friday, January 26, 2018
- 5:30am - 6:15am
- Online Webinar